The Atonement of Jesus Christ can help married couples.
9/19/11
That's tough, Ethan
I'm pretty sure that BYU has to be one of the most inconsistent teams in the entire world. One day they can be super huge and the other they lose by more than 40 points.
Hey but how is BYU going i hope that all of your classes aren't that tough.
Since this week is mom and dad's anniversary it would be really great that you be calling home at least
every week. That is something that i really regret is not calling home that
much from BYU. Even if you get just a little bit of time every day
call mom and dad and tell them how things are going. I hardly ever did that and
i could realize that that was really hard for everyone. You got to take advantage of
the time that you have to be able to call home. Because when you are here in
the mission.... well you cant. But yeah make sure that you can keep them in
your prayers and they know that you stay in contact with them.
Here in the mission i have taught so many families that have problems and every time it is just so sad. But its so amazing when you see a couple that have been fighting for a long time and through the atonement of Jesus Christ they can learn to forgive and find peace and harmony once again. Always study in the scriptures because you will find the help necessary to guide you in your everyday activities. You are doing such a great job setting the example for all of us Ethan. Keep up the good work.
Love you Brother
Elder Bever
On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 10:45 PM, Ethan Bever <e-bever@hotmail.com> wrote:
I’m not sure if you’ve been getting my e-mails, but I’ve been trying to get them out every Sunday night, however, my email isn’t sending until late, so hopefully this works this time.
But
anyway, this week was pretty fun and there was a lot going on in preparation
for the big Utah vs. BYU game last night (Saturday). In case you haven’t had a
chance to follow football lately, this was BYU’s first home football game as an
independent and it was against Utah! Talk about pressure! So I got these
awesome seats literally 2 rows from the field so I pretty much had the best
seats ever! I sat with some friends and we had a blast. So to make a long story
short… the best part of the night wasn’t the football because it was absolutely
horrible, (54Utah-10BYU) however I did get to high-5 Jimmer Fredette’s hand! So
that was pretty cool and so was being there for the game, but I just wish we
would’ve won :(
Anyway that was my excitement for the Saturday, but the entire week was fun as we prepared for the game. I even went to a Dodge Ball game which was the world record for the most number of people to play in one dodge ball game ever! It was awesome and there were so many people and dodge balls (700 to be precise). So college is pretty cool and with so much going on I am always missing out on something as I am studying for my classes… but I’ve still managed to do a bunch of cool stuff too.
I hope your week is amazing and that you learn even more about who you are and why you are where you were sent to serve. We all love you and I’m looking forward to you being here during Winter!
Have a great week,
Ethan.
Comments
Post a Comment