We are officially in the Santa Ana Beliz mission now

 June 13,2011

Hey everybody so here is the official new address for the
mission office. Its inside of the ward building for my old ward in
Paraiso, so its super close to where we live:

Mision El Salvador Santa Ana/Belice
Edificio de la Iglesia de Jesucristo SUD
Carretera a Candelaria de la Frontera y Autopista a
San Salvador, Frente a Col. Mendez, Ctn. Portezuelo
Apartado Postal #142
Santa Ana, El Salvador, C.A.

We are officially in the Santa Ana Beliz mission now so we wont
be going back to San Salvador for a while now. geographically
the mission has gotten sooooo small, but it's one of the most
productive missions in the world. Last month we baptized more
than any other mission in Central America I I'm so excited to be
here in this mission at this time. This week we taught 47
lessons I soo close to our goal of SOI I've only gotten to 48 when
I was in Lourdes.
Right now in our zone though we only have 4 baptisms and 10
people with baptismal dates. And in our area we still have only
2 baptismal dates but we are still pushing with this family that
we have been teaching the Aquino family. Its a family of four
but they couldn't come to church yesterday but we'll see what
happens. We had one of our new investigators that we found
this week come to church. Her name is Gloria she is right now
living with her unmarried husband but the husband didn't come
to church on Sunday. But it was really funny when we went by
to visit them yesterday. The husband was outside the house
with his machete cutting the bushes and pruning the trees
when he cut their own phone line with the machete. I felt bad
for the guy but he just wasn't paying attention at all he was just
going at it and hacking away at anything green. No but Gloria
right now is learning how to read and we are teaching her so
we are using the Book of Mormon to teach her how to read. So
that is our goal this week that we can put a baptismal date with
her and with her husband so they can get married and
baptized.
So that's what is going on right about now we are so busy.
We've finally got all of the mission moved back here to Santa
Ana so now we are just waiting on President Cordon to come
he is going to be here the 28 of this month so this is going to b
the last month that we are going to have president Lopez here
with us. And we are going to send him back to Guatemala with
240 baptisms this month 11 The mission is on fire and its some of
the best times ever. I love you guys so much and never forget
really the reason why we really here and that reason is to work
as hard as we can to build the kingdom of God here on this
earth. It's not a vacation. But if we give it all that we have our
heavenly father we reward us with so much more than we can
imagine we've just got to keep pushing forward. I love you all
so much. You guys always say how proud of me you are ... well
in reality it's the other way around. I'm so proud of you guys
and I know that you all can work miracles in the lives of those
around you. Always look for opportunities to share the gospel.
Have a great week and if you could share this email with
everybody else that would be fantastic so that they know what
the new mission address is.
Love,
Elder Bever

Comments