Skip to main content
My new area is called Lourdes Colon with Elder Hardy
Mon 10/4/2010
Hola familia
I really am going to miss Paraiso so much i met so many
awesome people there but i know that I'm going to meet even
more amazing people here in the mission. My new area is
called Lourdes Colon its just right outside my first area of Santa
Tecla so when we went to go to the stake center to watch
general conference so i got to see a lot of old faces so that was
so cool to see all of them there. Also only in this past week we
have put two baptismal dates with two daughters that live with
a single mom but was really cool was at the beginning of the
lesson the oldest sister said, her first words to us were: I
received an answer. Soi thought "Puchika" ((poo chee kuh)
spanich slang that means: sweet!) and so we re taught lesson
one really quickly and then taught about the Book of Mormon
and then afterwards we asked the two daughters if they
wanted to get baptized and they were like "of course!" So that
was a really great experience that we had together. Oh and i
forgot to tell you my new companion is Elder Hardy. He is from
south Jordan Utah and doesn't have a whole lot of time here in
the mission (1 month and four weeks in El Salvador). And he
still is a little bit green, but he is such an awesome kid. Can
hardly speak any Spanish but he has got an awesome
testimony, and is super obedient which is awesome I I needed
that after elder Diaz. But we are going to see so many miracles
here in the mission it is not even funny it's going to be
awesome here I
Here in the mission it truly is amazing how we can not only
feel that love personally but we can feel that same love that
heavenly father has for the people that we teach and for that
matter all of his children. Its one of the greatest feelings to
know that you are literally a tool in the hands of our Heavenly
Father, we truly are representatives of Jesus Christ in the lives
of these people. Its such a great blessing to be here. So thank
you. Thank you. I love you all so much
Love
Elder Bever

Comments
Post a Comment