Last Saturday we had 6 Baptisms! I'm being transferred out of Ciudad Paraiso going to a city called Lourdes

 9/27/2010

Hola Familia

We did itl Last Saturday we had 6 baptisms I Carlos and
Lidia got married on Friday and were baptized with Bryan (their
grandson), Diego (a fifteen year old that was a reference of a
family of our ward who loves basketball and American Football,
so he loves to talk about sports with me), Wilber (the son of the
last couple who we baptized), William (our investigator who
used to be gay but now he has such a powerful testimony of
the gospel and there is nothing that can stop him). It was a
really good way to end the week. I was trying to send you guys
a copy of the photos from the baptism and the wedding but
this stupid computer won't let me. So sorry about that i will get
those off to you guys as soon as i possibly can.
Another part of the news for this week is that tomorrow
are the transfers. And I am getting transferred out of Ciudad
Paraiso tomorrow. And I am going to go to a city called Lourdes,
which is actually really close to my first area Santa Tecla it's
about a fifteen minute bus ride on the PanAmerican Freeway.
I'm excited because I'll be back in the same stake as the people
from Santa Tecla so I will see all of the old members and recent
converts from Santa Tecla this Saturday and Sunday when we
go to watch general conference (In English ... Yes!I I !I). But I've
grown to love the people here so much in this area that i don't
want to leave, and to top it all off ..... I'm going to be one of the
new District Leaders there. Ahhh I So I am super nervous for
that. But i was reading today where it talks about in Doctrine
and Covenants where it says whom the Lord calls he also
qualifies for the job so it's going to be a really great learning
experience. What I've come to know and experience a lot in my
mission that i really love is how close we can be with our
heavenly father and how we can feel such an immense love for
the people here. I can honestly say without a shadow of a
doubt that i love these people. And heavenly father is always
mindful of what is happening in their lives and ours as well. The
fact that he always hears and answers our prayers is such a
great blessing for all of us. Always remember that Heavenly
Father is never far from us and he is mindful of each of our
daily activities. I Love you all so much and thanks for the emails
they made my day. Keep up the good work all of you. I love you
all, and hope you have a great week. I'll keep you guys posted
on how it goes my first week in the new area. District Leader .....
I am so nervous.
Okay take care

Love,

Elder Bever

Comments