I had yellow cake with vanilla frosting!
Mon 8/2/2010
Hey Everyone!
Thanks a lot for all of the birthday wishes I hope you guys
had a great time. I made a cake last night. And guess what?
That's right yellow cake with vanilla frosting!! Believe me or not
I was looking for chocolate frosting but the didn't have any so i
HAD to get vanilla. I took a picture of it so you guys could see it.
Also today i found cheddar cheese in the super market!!!
CHEDDAR!!! You can hardly ever find that kind of cheese soi
bought a block and some flower tortillas and some mozzarella
cheese too. You know what that means ... Quesadillas! ! ! So but
overall i had a good birthday - other than the fact that I am so
old. Two decades! ahhhh!
Then after we went and baked my cake a family that are
going to be baptized on the 22nd of this month invited us over
last night we didn't know why. But then when we got there
they had gone out and bought a cake for me and they sang to
me so there you go its official now i had my birthday. I took a
video of it and ill try to send it in another email after this. But
after they finished singing to me the grandma who is a recent
convert came up and tried to hug me I tried to stop her but that
wouldn't stop her. So it looks really funny in the video. But at
the same time it was really awkward.
Sorry I ran out of time today, everybody seemed to want
to write me this week. But I love you guys and thank you so
much for the birthday wishes I'm going to get the package on
Wednesday so I'm looking forward to that. Have a great time
and I love you all.
had a great time. I made a cake last night. And guess what?
That's right yellow cake with vanilla frosting!! Believe me or not
I was looking for chocolate frosting but the didn't have any so i
HAD to get vanilla. I took a picture of it so you guys could see it.
Also today i found cheddar cheese in the super market!!!
CHEDDAR!!! You can hardly ever find that kind of cheese soi
bought a block and some flower tortillas and some mozzarella
cheese too. You know what that means ... Quesadillas! ! ! So but
overall i had a good birthday - other than the fact that I am so
old. Two decades! ahhhh!
Then after we went and baked my cake a family that are
going to be baptized on the 22nd of this month invited us over
last night we didn't know why. But then when we got there
they had gone out and bought a cake for me and they sang to
me so there you go its official now i had my birthday. I took a
video of it and ill try to send it in another email after this. But
after they finished singing to me the grandma who is a recent
convert came up and tried to hug me I tried to stop her but that
wouldn't stop her. So it looks really funny in the video. But at
the same time it was really awkward.
Sorry I ran out of time today, everybody seemed to want
to write me this week. But I love you guys and thank you so
much for the birthday wishes I'm going to get the package on
Wednesday so I'm looking forward to that. Have a great time
and I love you all.
Love
Elder Bever


Comments
Post a Comment