I got transferred to an area in Santa Ana called Ciudad Paraiso with Elder Diaz
July 5, 2010
Hey that great that you guys had a great Fourth of July! We didn't really celebrate
it because it was Sunday and we went out to work all day and i was more occupied
with the fact that it was my last day in the area (I got transferred today I am now in
the city again called Santa Ana, and my area is called Ciudad Paraiso) so i was
trying to go around and visit as many families as possibly could. But was really
nice to see that on my last day there in Acajutla we had an attendance of 113
people which is the most that i had ever seen there. Normally the attendance is
only about 75-85 people and we had eight investigators that attended Church. It
really was a great day it was like heavenly father was telling me: good job Elder
Bever you did what i sent you here to do! But i also know that heavenly father has
a purpose here for me as well. My new companion here is Elder Diaz and he is
from Honduras. He was originally in the mission in Honduras but he had some
problems (i don't know) and now he is here but he only has eight days here in the
area so we are kind of opening an area. And even though he has eighteen months in
the mission, because he doesn't have a whole lot of time here I am the senior
companion, I'm kind of nervous about that. But here is the great thing we have
eight baptismal dates here!!!!! This area is on fire right now and we are going to
see so much success here! And also Elder Locken is here with me again! !! Love
that guy he was my zone leader in Santa Tecla and now he is again. And Elder
Holbrook is here in Santa Ana also he is in another zone but ill get to see him a lot
more so that'll be cool. But it was just really good to leave my area on a great note
I know that Elder Wardlow is going to keep it up.
And yeah mom the MP3 player seems like a great idea and it'll work fine with the
Mp4 it doesn't really matter as long as it is a music file it will play it. Thanks for
everything that you guys do I love you all. Ill keep you informed if anything else
crazy happens this next week but i don't think I'm forgetting anything else ....... oh
wait.. .....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!! 12 years old wow i am getting
old. Speaking of old I'm going to be 20 in less than a month! AAAAHHHHH!!!
Scary. But really Happy Birthday ill take a super
sweet picture and send you a letter in the mail hopefully some time this week!!
Love you guys!
Until next week!!
Love
Elder Bever


Comments
Post a Comment