I was sick with Dengue
June 7, 2010
Yeah so hey sorry to worry you guys about me. It was pretty
tough but i got over it the Friday before i wrote you guys so
yeah don't worry. I think it was because i got soaked the day
before i got sick so that is probably why i got dengue (name of
the sickness i had). No but yeah everything is super chill here.
There was a pretty big tropical storm that hit Guatemala North
of us but here in Acajutla we just got a lot of rain and that's
about it. And then the Volcano the erupted in Guatemala was
really far away from us and they had a wind blowing all of the
ash toward Honduras so we didn't even see ash or anything like
that. The Lord truly was protecting us because in southern
Guatemala they really got hit hard.
But I'm glad that you guys didn't die in the cabin (Audrey) no
I'm just joking but I'm glad that it was a good time for you guys
to relax and have a good time I took Elder Wardlow to the beach
this week and we took some sweet pictures so ill send you guys
a couple they are pretty sweet I'm not going to lie. And you
guys keep asking me what i want for my birthday but i have no
idea really um let me think ..... But really it doesn't matter what
you get me i just send me something that tells me that there are
people still writing me. Hahaha just joking.
But this week was really cool here in Acajutla. We went out
contacting a lot this week and we found 11 new investigators so
that was really cool to see the fruits of our work. And it seemed
like everyday we found a new family that were less actives and
they were really excited to see us and they told us that they
always knew that they needed to go back to church but they
were just looking for an excuse. And then one of told us that he
is the town communications manager and he has a channel on
the local TV station that 5000 people see every week and he told
us that we could use that channel to teach lessons so that was
pretty cool so we '11 see what happens. Love you guys and i hope
everything is well with you guys sorry i don't have much time to
write you guys this week because we have to go to San Salvador
today to go bowling sweet!!!! Love you guys and ill talk to you
later!
Love
Elder Bever
Comments
Post a Comment