That's awsome that David is finally going to Columbia!
Mon 5/3/2010
Hey that's awesome that David is finally going to
Colombia! Its great to hear from you guys and I hope that
everything else is going well back there. It sounds like really you
guys are directly seeing the blessings that are coming to our
family because of the knowledge of the gospel that we have.
Really the knowledge that we have really is a treasure. I was
talking with Elder Lopez this week about how everyday that i
spend in the mission my testimony is growing stronger and
stronger. I know that's just a little obvious but i can not only see
it in my life but in the lives of the members here. There is a
Christian sect here that is really strong called the Evangelical
Church or La Iglesia Evangelica en Espanol. But these people
that go to this church are like southern Baptists speaking
Spanish. And its really sad because you can see that they are
lacking something in their lives and really it affects the way they
think, talk, everything. I honestly thought the first time i talked
with one of them that they were a little slow. And then when
you go and talk to a member of the church here it is completely
different. The gospel truly has blessed the lives of all of the
people that have accepted it. And it's really cool to see that in
our family as well. I really know that its only through this gospel
and the atonement of Jesus Christ that we really can receive
help and inspiration in our lives and that our heavenly father is
constantly aware of our problems and concerns and is always
ready to help we only have to ask. Love you guys and
remember that no matter how far apart we are and no matter
what happens we have the promise that our family can be
eternal. Take care and I'm looking forward to hearing from ALL
of you guys, I love hearing about what's going on back there it
really helps me reaffirm why I'm here: to bless the lives of all
through the restored gospel in the same way that it has blessed
our lives.
Love you guys
Elder Bever
Comments
Post a Comment