We went and saw some ruins today!

 Tue 2/23/2010

Hola familia

I did get to go see some ruins today in a town called
Chalchuapa and i took a lot of photos. But first i need to buy a
cable for the camera to download the pictures first but ill send
the pictures when i get the camera working. And Emily, i did
buy something there i bought a jade necklace for only three
dollars.
The weather here in Santa Tecla is actually not bad at all it
feels exactly like Oregon in the summer it is hot but its nothing
too terrible. But apparently it's going to get a whole lot worse
in about a month or two when the rainy season starts so I'm
just bracing myself for that.
Oh and Elder Ayala and I are doing a lot better. The secret
for me was definitely humility because really if there is
contention between you and your companion the work can go
forward and what i had to realize is that even if my companion
was doing things wrong i couldn't tell him that, i just had to sit
there, show him respect, and BE HUMBLE! That's what i
learned this week how to become more like Christ by showing
more love to my fellow man. As a result, we found two more
really positive families. We haven't had any baptisms yet, but
we are working hard. We know that as long as we are being
obedient and working hard, we are going to have success. But
we are trying really hard to work with the members a lot more
this week because really that is the only way to do missionary
work not just here but anywhere. So help out the work back
there always look for opportunities to share little bits of the
gospel and heavenly father will bless you. "Bienvenidos a la
obra de Angeles I" "Welcome to the work of Angels I" - Elder
Jeffery R. Holland
I Love you guys a lot and keep me posted on things going
on back there. Love you all!

Elder Bever





Comments